FuckYeah Sam/Lucifer Submission Guide
So you have something you want to submit to FuckYeah Sam/Lucifer?
FYS/L accepts all types of fanwork (fic, fan art, gifs, graphics, pod fic, fan mixes, vids, haiku, anything you can think of) at all ratings (fic must be properly rated and visual content that is NSFW will be warned for) so long as it relates to Sam and Lucifer.
This blog runs off submissions, so if you’ve ever created, or know of something that hasn’t made its way to the blog, please feel free to submit it!
This handy dandy guide is here to help you properly submit it!
So you’ve created something and want it to go up directly on FYSL? These are the directions you to follow!
If you’ve already posted what you’d like to submit, or if what you’d like to have on the blog is unsubmittable (such as an audio post or gifset), follow the directions here.
1. Choose The Appropriate Post Type
Pick the appropriate post type from the dropdown. Most are self explanatory, but here are a few tips:
- DO NOT SUBMIT ART AS A TEXT POST. If you have multiple images you want in the same post, you must make an original post as a photoset and have it reblogged.
- DO NOT SUBMIT VIDEOS AS TEXT POSTS.
- IF YOU ARE UNSURE ON HOW TO SUBMIT SOMETHING: ASK
2. Upload Your Work
Copy/Paste your text into the box, choose the image to upload, link to your fic posted elsewhere, etc.
- For fic posts, you must include either in the title of the post or in some sort of header at the beginning of the text/link description the title of the fic, the rating (either G/T/M/E or MPAA-style ratings are fine) and if applicable, any warnings.
- While the submission form does not allow you to put Read More breaks in text posts, they can be edited in by an admin, just leave a note in [brackets] where you would like one placed.
- Other types of posts do not allow for Read More breaks, so be aware if you are submitting another type of post with a large amount of text (this problem most frequently surfaces with fanmixes submitted as photo posts that list select lyrics with the track listing in the caption). Feel free to ask if you’re unsure how to best submit your post.
3. Choose Your Tags
See the tags page for FYSL’s tag usage.
Note: if you would like your post to go in the “samifer” tag, the most popular tag for the ship, you may choose to have it tagged that way, and it will remain so for a week before being retagged to conform with the tagging system.
Remember: only the first 5 tags go in tumblr’s tracked tags. If you would prefer to have an admin tag your work so that the tags are in the proper order, just let them know.
4. Accept the Terms of Submission and Submit!
The admin reserves the right to refuse any improperly formated submission, and to alter submitted posts for formatting reasons.
Requests to Reblog
So you have a post on your blog that you’d like to see FYSL reblog?
Simply submit a TEXT POST containing the link to the original post, and it will be reblogged!